Set up a one-on-one meeting with Deniz via FaceTime, Skype or Zoom.
Whether it's for life-changing lessons or just to rant! Find out:
- insider information on how Hollywood works
- the most efficient ways to get ahead with your career no matter where you are
- what makes a great piece of music great, no matter what it is
- how to develop an original voice in your music
- how best to score music to picture
Prices start at $75 for each 30-minute unit of time.
Join Deniz 100% off-the-grid support group via Facebook - ongoing since 2016.
Here you can:
- discuss any personal technical, musical and/or career issue you may have
- make amazing friends with composers of all levels from around the world
- feel more comfortable sharing, especially if you tend to be shy within a big public group setting
Take this popular virtual workshop that shows you step-by-step how to find the collaborator of your dreams.
Get full personal follow-up support from Deniz while you master:
- what kind of website that appeals to directors
- how to make your online presence work for you
- how to create your own special game plan for meeting directors
Reach out to Deniz whenever you might need advice on the fly, fast!
Contact Deniz if you:
- can't get them to call you back
- find yourself in trouble with a director
- if they don't like what you do no matter what you do
- if you're looking for work and you don't know where to start
- if you're feeling stuck or uninspired with your composing
Prices start at $15 for each 6-minute unit of time.
Learn some insider information by watching webinars with special guests.
Some webinars in the past have discussed:
- the inner workings of Hollywood
- secrets within the music licensing world
- interviews with special guests in the industry
- what a writing space in a composer's studio looks like
View past webinars, or sign up for one coming up - $20 per event.
Email Deniz your PDFs and get back detailed corrections, saving you time and money in the studio.
Prices start at $15 for a 6-minute unit of time, you determine the final amount in advance.